10 WAYS TO PRAY FOR THE CHILDREN IN YOUR CLASS
* Pray about the requests children share in class–including sick pets and other children’s concerns.
* Pray about specific situations a child’s family is facing. Pray about the impact of that situation upon the children in the home.
* Pray that your students will do well in school.
* Ask God to protect your students from negative influences in their schools or neighborhoods.
* Pray that the children will remain tender toward God, and will receive Jesus as Savior as soon as the Holy Spirit makes them aware of their need.
* Pray for wisdom in dealing with your more difficult children. Ask God to help you reflect His love to those children, even when you have to correct them.
* Pray that your students can positively impact their world, even while they are children.
* Pray for your students’ safety and protection.
* Pray for your students’ parents, particularly for the salvation of unsaved parents.
* Pray that God will someday help each child make wise courtship and marriage choices.
(Contributed by Donna Fillmore)